Startup Weekend Dauphine, Paris - January 2016
We finish at the second position among 14 different startups. We were a team of 6 people, among us there were: 4 business people and 2 tech.
The pitch idea was to reinvent the restaurant experience thanks to Beacon technologies and an app mobile.
There were 2 different problems:
- Decrease the waiting time between the installation to the order.
- Decrease the time spending on bill for the waitress.
So our solution was 3 different mobile applications and a beacon installed on each table:
- The first app is for the client, they can use it to order their food on an interactive menu and at the end, to pay directly from the app.
- The second and the third apps are for the restaurant:
- One allow the cooker and chef to receive the order from the client on a tablet.
- And the other one is an app for the owner to have access to statistics about their daily performance compare to the others days on a simple dashboard.
The beacon is used to send a notification to the clients when they sit down to order or pay. It also give the table number information when they order.
- Two members of the group were English speakers, so we spent all the weekend create a project in English.
- First real project on Sketch